The SEAFEX Middle East Meetings Programme enables buyers and suppliers to quickly identify the companies who will make the biggest impact to their business and to book meetings as a priority, well in advance of arrival. The Programme will host a series of matchmaking activities and a dedicated high-profile system to help you optimise your time at the event.
The SEAFEX Middle East Connexions Programme will connect you to 1-to-1 business networking which you can start scheduling meetings before the event starts.
Meetings are pre-scheduled to take place on exhibitor stands or in the dedicated meetings lounge for a highly productive and lucrative event experience.
Why should you join?
- Search specific contacts – filter by Sector/ Job Title/ Product
- Receive meeting invitations from potential new leads
- Receive a meeting schedule - names, details & photos
- On-site text and email reminders + support from onsite concierge
Open to all visitors and exhibitors, the SEAFEX Middle East Request for Proposal portal via Connexions allows buyers to upload their purchasing requirements, receive proposals and schedule meetings ahead of the show. Mobile and desktop-friendly, our meetings programme allows you to build your profile and receive connection recommendations based on your sourcing needs and sales offerings.
Exclusive to Pre-registered visitors ONLY.
Reach further afield. SEAFEX Middle East will be held in powerful co-location with three established Food & Beverage exhibitions. Your badge gives you access to all, and the unparalleled business opportunities they offer.
- Gulfood Manufacturing: Processing, Packaging and Logistics Supplies and Solutions
- Yummex Middle East: Sweets and Snacks
- Seafex Middle East: Seafood and Fishery Solutions
- Private Label and Licensing Middle East: Private Label, Brand Licensing and Contract Manufacturing